Friday, November 9, 2007

Leaving on a Jet Plane

The time has come to leave the UK. I am flying back home tomorrow. Meanwhile I just came back from the street after I dropped off the car and sorted out the last paperwork. As I was strolling down Southampton centre one last time I couldn’t help looking back at these 9 months. Suddenly my face lighted up with a big smile while everyone else on the street looked miserable, rushing from one place to another. The truth is, I’m leaving some good friends behind but I have the feeling of “Job done”. What I mean is that, not only did I succeed in professional terms, but I also met a lot of new people and travelled across the country from top to bottom. I can’t really imagine what more I could have done. And the friends that I made here won't stop being my friends just because they leave in different countries. For that, I am a happy man :)


Nothing seems more appropriate right now than to play you the song “Leaving on a jet plane” in its original version, so that it can be fully appreciated eheh. Enjoy ;)

“Cause I'm leaving on a jet planeI don't know when I'll be back again”



I will write one final post once I get settled in Portugal and make a videoclip will all the highlights from these last 9 months. Don’t hang up on this blog…not just yet…there is still ONE MORE POST TO COME!!!

See you soon, you big baboon ;)

14 comments:

Ana Pazza said...

Boa Sorte no regresso... mas nao deixe contar as historias portuguesas.... muito sucesso pra vc. Beijao!

gibffe said...

see you soon in Portugal men ;)

I will bring along some of the finest bottles you can possibly get on this side of the globe so we can have a good fu**en cheers down there in paradise ! ;)

best of luck to you mate,

Lucas

Anonymous said...

Oh Deivid...tenho certeza que a Shirley Warren nunca mais sera a mesma depois de perder seu Chav mais ilustre...

Isabel@Chicago said...

Então já estás cá!!!!!
Me liga, vai!

Beijos

Cat said...

Agora que já voltastiiiii, vê lá se combinas alguma coisa, tá?

beijos!

Anonymous said...

Olha lá...
ve lá mas é se continuas a ler o meu blog! Lá por seres ex-Contacto nao deixas de ter obrigaçoes!
Bisou bisou xuxu

Anonymous said...

Por acaso não estavas ontem na festa do RIR no Convento do Beato? Não nos conhecemos mas descobri o teu blog há alguns meses e ontem tive a sensação que te vi várias vezes.Susana

David TBM said...

obrigado! thanks! gracias! merci! dankeschoen! danke je! dekuji! grazie! arigato! dziekuje! tack!! :)))
ja ca estou!!! safe and sound!! e super ocupado!! busy busy little bee!!! nao consigo arranjar tempo nada...mas os programas estão a aparecer, é só ficar atento :)
ooops, parece que fui apanhado em plena gala RIR!! bolas, e eu tentar guardar segredo. xiuuuu nao digas nada a ninguem susana! ganda baile q tou a levar. vou tentar escrever o ultimo post em breve. xau xau

Anonymous said...

pra quando o último post?

gibffe said...

no wlasnie, gdzie ostani post ?
where's the final, ultimated, starring post ? ;))

Lucas

jasonbob said...

kobe sneakers
yeezy boost 350
kobe basketball shoes
kobe shoes
kevin durant shoes
kyrie 6
longchamp
off white jordan 1
off white hoodie
golden goose outlet

white velvet bed sheets said...

What I mean is that, not only did I succeed in professional terms, but I also met a lot of new people and travelled across the country from top to bottom. I can’t really imagine what more I could have done. And the friends that I made here won't stop being my friends just because they leave in different countries.
salwar suits wholesale catalogue ,
wholesale salwar kameez catalogs ,

pheated said...

read good quality replica bags this post Ysl replica handbags websites high replica bags

Unknown said...

visit replica bags online try this web-site have a peek here website here YSL Dolabuy